Last Updated on
An important part of people’s lives travel. Happy to say you have enjoyed a fulfilling life if you travel much. Vacationing abroad from time to time is a key feature that can bring happiness. Fun as traveling, and sometimes difficult to choose the destinations that is best for travel.
Visit many wonderful destinations that may vary from person to person. Several types of travel, it depends on which on a person’s personality. If you passionate of ancient history, visit several monuments on continents. Asia, you can find the ruins of ancient civilizations, worth visiting these ruins! The Middle East of Asia is one of the perfect destinations for ancient history lovers. Example, I believe the Syrian capital Damascus to be the oldest surviving city in the world.
Love the history of “modern”, the history of the 20th century. Must visit European countries, such as France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom. Perfect destinations because this country is the place where fashion, music, and science discovered in the last century. Don’t forget that people looking for beach vacations are Oceania, including Fiji, French Polynesia, Hawaii and more.
According to its annual year over year data (YOY), on November 15, 2018. The trend in 2019 on its major tourist destinations American Express Travel published. Find them next the ten places for best travel destinations.
Known for its art and architecture, Barcelona is the international capital of the Catalonia region of Spain. The sacred Church of the Sagrada Familia and other modernist monuments designed by Antoni Gaudí adorned the city. Museu Picasso and Fundació Joan Miró showcase their modern art of the same name. The historical museum of the city MUHBA includes several Roman archaeological sites.
Realities In Barcelona
- Many of Barcelona’s most famous sights designed by the same Antoni Gaudí. Can never finish his most famous work, the irony is that Gaudi.
- Seafood rice. Isn’t complete, without a Spanish paella party food tour.
- Worth a visit to Barcelona yes. Has a wide variety of tourist attractions, even Barcelona more than Madrid. Think of the Sagrada Familia, Las Ramblas, the Gothic Quarter, Park Güell and the long, wide beaches facing the Mediterranean.
A modern city in Doha Bay, Doha is the capital of the Arabian Gulf peninsula of Qatar. Many parks and Corniche promenades around the city center on an artificial island. The Gallery of Islamic Art created by I.M. includes a large compilation of the entire Muslim world. Traditional market Souq Waqif, suppliers offer clothing, crafts, and spices.
The reality of Doha Qatar
- Worth stopping for a day or two, the ideal destination for a long weekend Doha if you need to relax.
- Wear robes, they didn’t force women who are not a Qatar citizen. Cover the entire body or their hair with long black robes. When you hold your shoulders, put on a skirt, skirt or pants over your knees, you will be fine.
- According to the rank of the safest and most dangerous countries. The 16th safest country in the world is Qatar. Most visitors will meet no security problems, the violent crime rate is low. The most common crime is the pick-pocketing, but many police officers throughout the country.
The main port city in northern Germany Hamburg and connected to the North Sea by the River Elbe. Crossed by hundreds of channels and includes a large park section. Next, to the heart, the Lake Inner Alster, dotted with boats and surrounded by cafes. Connect the central avenue of Jungfernstieg to Neustadt (new city) and Altstadt (Old City). Monuments such as the St. Michael’s Church in the 18th century.
The reality of Hamburg, Germany
- Known the city for its famous harbour territory, the Port of Hamburg.
- The most eaten food in northern Germany, food fish (Plaice) was once the main ingredient in fish and chips.
Ancient imperial city in western Morocco, Marrakech. An important economic center with mosques, palaces, and gardens. Dating back to the Berber Empire. A populated, walled medieval city Medina. Include a confusing alley and open-air markets (markets) selling traditional textiles, ceramics, and jewellery. The symbol of the city, visible for miles, is the Moorish minaret of the Koutoubia Mosque in the twelfth century.
Marrakesh, Morocco the reality
- The heat of buildings in pink walls and narrow alleys increases. Reaches the desert temperature and summer heat in Marrakech
- Has much to do with its location used language in Morocco, but still impressive.
A country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean and comprises two main islands. Which characterized New Zealand both by volcanoes and glaciers. The capital, Wellington, is on the North Island and is home to the extensive national museum Te Papa Tongarewa. Spectacular Mount Wellington. Victoria, and the fjord and the southern lakes of the South Island. Represent the fabulous Middle-earth of the world of Peter Jackson’s Lord of the Rings.
Realities in New Zealand
- Supercharged motorboats with impressive river gorges and bungee jumping. Originated from the picturesque town of the lake and its alpine environment.
- One of the best ways to enjoy the stunning scenery of New Zealand Walking outdoors.
New Providence island Nassau is the capital of the Bahamas. Can access the adjacent paradise island via the bridge of Nassau Port. A popular cruise station with a city, mountain landscape. Famous for its beaches and offshore coral reefs and is a popular spot for diving and snorkeling. Keeps many typical pastel-colored British colonial buildings, such as the government building in pink tones.
Realities in Nassau Bahamas
- Cable Beach Beach in Nassau is one of the most popular beaches on the island.
- Aqua Venture Water Park at Paradise Island, Atlantis.
Savannah, Georgia, USA
Separated from the Savannah River, the coastal city of Georgia, Savannah. Known for its well-preserved parks, carriages, and buildings. Full of cobblestone squares and parks its historic place. Such as Forsyth Park, under the moss-covered oak trees of Spain. The heart of this picturesque section is the landmark, Gothic-style San Juan Bautista Cathedral.
Realities in Savannah, Georgia
- One of the original 13 colonies, the oldest city in Georgia. The second day of San Patricio in the United States, the birthplace of the Girl Scouts’ founder. The largest military parade of civil war and revolution. Savannah River Port, Antebellum Architecture, Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD).
- The fall from mid-September to mid-November, a good time to visit Savannah because it was not crowded and priced.
A global financial centre with a tropical climate and a multicultural population in Singapore. An island city near southern Malaysia. The core of the colony centered on Padang and has been a cricket pitch since the 1930s. Both sides of large buildings, such as the City Hall, with 18 Corinthian columns. Chinatown in 1820, Singapore, red and gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple said to contain a tooth of the Buddha.
- A small and prosperous island country Singapore, both a city and a country. The southern tip of Malaysia’s Southeast Asia Peninsula.
- A safe and clean city Singapore. Can travel anywhere in Singapore throughout the year regardless of gender. Be careful with foreigners, unsafe in Singapore, local safe. A city in the garden once known as the Garden City.
A part in the heart of Italy, Tuscany. Its capital, Florence, is home to of the most famous Renaissance art and architecture works in the world. Such as Michelangelo’s “David” statue, Botticelli’s work and the cathedral at the Uffizi Gallery. The rugged mountains of the Apennines include its rich natural landscape. The Elba Island beaches of the Tyrrhenian Sea and the olive groves and vineyards of Chianti.
Tuscany, Italy the reality
- An hour’s drive northwest of Florence, Lucca Lucca is one city. Where you can escape the main city of Tuscany (Florence and Pisa) while enjoying the splendor of Italy’s cities.
- A safe place for travelers, violent crime in Tuscany is not through the streets. The biggest problem you can meet is a pick-pocketing with most tourist areas.
Washington DC, USA
Washington, DC, the capital of the United States. Acompact city on the Potomac River, next to Maryland and Virginia. Defined as a monument and neoclassical architecture, including the landmarks of the three branches of the federal government: the Houses of Parliament, the White House, and the Supreme Court. Home to iconic museums and performing arts venues such as the Kennedy Center.
The reality of Washington, DC, USA
- DC, District of Columbia: On September 9, 1791, three members overseeing construction of the capital named the city President Washington. The poetic name of the United States that used. Named the Federal District Columbia (a female form of Columbus).
- A city within the District of Columbia (DC) Washington. A federal district and does not belong to any state the District of Columbia. Having a federal capital in a state could give the state too much power in the political glory.
The links in this post contain affiliate links and I will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on my link.